Thursday, March 11, 2010

DisneyLand

Disneyland is the "Happiest Place On Earth" for me and everyone who loves Disneyland. It is a place where everyone can escape the pressures of the real world and be happy. My favorite rides are Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Pirates of the Carribean, Indiana Jones, Haunted Mansion, Matterhorn Bobsleds, and many more. I created this blog so that i can share Disneyland with anyone who loves this place just like me. I will try to post every day smething about Disney. Whoever doesn't like Disneyland shouldn't look at this blog because......well just don't! Okay i send my love to all the Disney Fans out there and until i come back remember....It All Started With A Mouse!

1 comment:

  1. Cool you made a blog I will post it on my links. I can't wait for more podcast updates.

    ReplyDelete